1
George N Paradissis, James A Garegnani, Roy S Whaley: Extended release pharmaceutical formulations. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Roper & Quigg, July 28, 1992: US05133974 (292 worldwide citation)

An extended release pharmaceutical formulation adapted to approach zero order release of drug over a 12 to at least 24 hour period, comprised of a mixture of 0 to aobut 50% of an immediate release particle containing a drug, inert substrate and binder, coated with talc and up to 100% of an extended ...


2
George N Paradissis, James A Garegnani, Roy S Whaley: Extended release pharmaceutical formulations. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Gary M Nath, August 29, 1995: US05445829 (171 worldwide citation)

An extended release pharmaceutical formulation adapted to approach zero order release of drug over a 12 to at least 24 hour period, comprised of a mixture of 0 to about 50% of an immediate release particle containing a drug, inert substrate and binder, coated with talc and up to 100% of an extended ...


3
George N Paradissis, James A Garegnani, Roy S Whaley: Oral once-per-day organic nitrate formulation which does not induce tolerance. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Roper & Quigg, June 16, 1992: US05122384 (47 worldwide citation)

A controlled-release organic nitrate formulation for once-per-day oral administration is provided by spheres having a core which includes an organic nitrate, and a membrane surrounding the core composed of a pharmaceutically acceptable, film forming polymer. The film forming polymer is effective to ...


4
Thomas C Riley Jr, Charles P Tharp, Galen G Lapka: KV Pharmaceutical Company, Neal Kalishman, November 5, 1985: US04551148 (40 worldwide citation)

Systems and their methods of preparation and use that release an active agent in a controlled manner for an extended period in a vaginal cavity environment. The systems are capable of delivering the active agent for periods greater than three hours at a predictable rate to a predetermined site, the ...


5
Thomas C Riley Jr: Solid controlled release bioadherent emulsions. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Roper & Quigg, October 8, 1991: US05055303 (39 worldwide citation)

Solid delivery systems which at body temperature exhibit controlled release and bioadherence characteristics. These systems are emulsions which are water in oil in nature and whose internal phase is greater than that of the external phase. That is, the internal phase comprises at least 60% of the sy ...


6
Robert C Cuca, Keith S Lienhop, Thomas C Riley Jr, R Saul Levinson, Mitchell I Kirschner: Bioadhesive pharmaceutical delivery system. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Gary M Nath, Nath & Associates, September 10, 1996: US05554380 (31 worldwide citation)

A solid or semi-solid bioadherent, orally ingestible drug delivery system containing a water-in-oil system having at least two phases, one phase comprises from about 25% to about 75% by volume of an internal hydrophilic phase and the other phase comprises from about 25% to about 75% by volume of an ...


7
Robert C Cuca, Ronald S Harland, Thomas C Riley Jr, Yury Lagoviyer, R Saul Levinson: Tastemasked pharmaceutical materials. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Gary M Nath, Suet M Chong, Nath & Associates, February 27, 1996: US05494681 (29 worldwide citation)

A substantially tasteless pharmaceutical delivery system, which comprises a) an active material; and b) a spatially oriented matrix comprising (i) a wax core material having a melting point within the range of about 50.degree. C. and about 200.degree. C.; and (ii) a regional hydrophobic polymer mate ...


8
Victor M Hermelin: Maximizing effectiveness of substances used to improve health and well being. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Gary M Nath, Nath & Associates PLLC, April 10, 2001: US06214379 (29 worldwide citation)

The present disclosure relates to novel dosage forms, drug delivery regimens, methods and pharmaceutical compositions which optimize the therapeutic effects of active therapeutic substances through the application of the concept of uneven dosing.


9
Shear Jeff L: Sustained release medicant. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Ring Sidney B, Glass Hyman F, November 25, 1975: US3922339 (28 worldwide citation)

This invention relates to a sustained release pharmaceutical preparation of a medicant prepared by1. Compacting a wet pharmaceutical preparation;2. Drying and granulating the compacted preparations of (1);3. Sealing the granules of (2);4. Coating (3) with an enteric-soluble coating.The medicant empl ...


10
Marc S Hermelin, Mitchell I Kirschner, George N Paradissis: Tamper evident pharmaceutical capsule. KV Pharmaceutical Company, Neal Kalishman, July 4, 1989: US04844906 (19 worldwide citation)

A tamper evident pharmaceutical capsule which contains an active agent. The capsule is coated on its external surfaces to provide an indication of tampering.



Click the thumbnails below to visualize the patent trend.